Membership in MSC Finland – Tom’s Club is meant for men into fetish gear. The membership fee is currently 45 euros per year.
Applying for Membership
The application process for membership is in three stages:
1) Ask for a membership application to be mailed to your home address by using the contact form. You can also pick up a membership application at the next MSC event!
2) Fill out the application, attach a passport sized photo, and mail it to the address mentioned on the application.
3) You will get an email after your membership has been approved. After this, pay the membership fee and you will receive your membership card by mail.
The membership card of the club gives you free or reduced access to club events, and also is an European-wide ECMC card, recognized in all ECMC membership organizations throughout Europe. Members also get access to the members-only section of the our web site. In addition, the following organizations grant benefits to MSC members displaying a membership card:
- Mann’s Street, Mannerheimintie 12, free mixer in coctails
- Eiring, Korkeavuorenkatu 15, -10% discount
- Proud Optiikka: Korkeavuorenkatu 19, -10% discount on spectacles and sunglasses, eye test 20e (norm. 35e)
- Vogue Gay Sauna: Sturenkatu 27, entrance 17e (norm. 19e)
- Finlayson: -20% discount from Tom Of Finland products (excluding items made from leather) in all Finlayson shops in Finland
- Mummola, Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria: 20% discount. Mummola offers also accomodation.
- Bear Park Café: Karhupuisto, Coffee/Tea/Hot Chocolate discount -0,20e on normal prices
- HELNO-keittiöt, Museokatu 34, -10% on kitchens (excluding electric domestic appliances.)
- Room BLVD, Bulevardi 26, -25% discount from all the normal price drinks
- Kallion Kuvahommat, Kaarlenkatu 13, -10% discount on passport and profile photos, photo and poster printing
- Homoware webshop, -5% discount from all the items.